Facebook can be a source of good traffic and sales for Entrepreneurs if you are clever enough and have a good following. One of the best ways to create a good targeted following on Facebook is to have where your Friends, followers and people who are interested in what you do can follow you for updates.
Creating a Facebook fan page is quite easy, but getting people to know about it and liking your fanpage can be a little bit difficult.
Today, I will be sharing with you how to send a fanpage like invitation to all your facebook friends at once, this method works well no matter how much friends you have on facebook be it 1,000 or 5,000.
For you to be able to use this trick, you will be needing one of the most popular web browser “Mozilla Firefox”, I believe most of us have this on our laptop, but if you don’t, you can get a free copy at firefox.com.
After getting Mozilla, follow the steps below:
- Open your Mozilla browser and go to facebook, login with your details and Navigate to your fanpage.
- At the top of your fanpage, at the admin pane, you will see a menu link that reads “Build audience”, hover your mouse over it and select “Invite Friends” .
- After selecting invite friends, the invitation box will pop-out, at the top of this box by the left, click the “drop down menu and select “All friends”. Wait for the list of your friends to populate and use the scroll bar on this box to scroll down till the scrolling bar can no longer scroll again.
- Make sure the scroll bar is at the total end of the scroll bar else all your friends will not be selected for the invitation!
- Click on the orange box ‘Firefox’ on top left of your screen and select ‘Web Developer’ -> ‘Scratchpad’ (or Press SHIFT + F4)
- Another window will come up
- Paste the copy and code below in it
- Press CTRL + R (or click ‘Execute’ -> ‘Execute’)
- Your browser/computer may freeze a little minute, give it time
- All your friends are selected!
Click the submit Button and Bingo! All your friends have been invited you your Fanpage
NOTE! If you are on an older version of Mozilla Firefox you have to do step 4 by this: Click on tools -> Web Developer -> Scratchpad
If you have found this post helpful, Kindly hit the sharing buttons to share it with your friends.