PayPal is no doubt one of the best and most widely used online payment service. If you are running an online business or planning to start one, there is a high probability that you will need a PayPal account at one stage of your business or the other.
It is sad that PayPal is selective in choosing the countries they want to do business with, and unfortunately, Nigeria is one of the blacklisted countries that are not allowed to use Paypal. As a Nigerian, officially, you are not permitted to own a Paypal account but I have seen and I know so many Nigerians who operate a PayPal account live and Direct from Nigeria; after all, that’s what makes us NIGERIANS 😉
In those days, we got limited on the type of business we can do online since the major online payment platform does not accept Nigeria, but the story is different today, kudos to various Nigerian Internet marketers that have been researching various ways to overcome this challenge.
We have been able to find a solution and lots of Nigerians now run a Paypal account safely from the comfort of their homes. If you need a Paypal Account, Contact ME and I will get verified one for you for just
N8,000, you will be getting a USA PayPal account with a Personalized USA IP VPN with one year subscription that you can use to access you PayPal account and also access some other restricted site from Nigerians.
That being said, If you already have a paypal account or you are looking forward to getting one, let me quickly show you how you can withdraw from your paypal account in Nigeria with an ATM.
For you to be able to withdraw you paypal cash with a Nigeria ATM, you will first need to get a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard card if you don’t have one. This debit card is accepted Globally and Payoneer gladly accept Nigerians. Getting a Payoneer MasterCard is absolutely free, you can apply for one here now!
Note: If you already have a Payoneer MasterCard, you don’t need re-applying gain, just follow the steps below.
After you have gotten your Payoneer MasterCard and activated it, follow the steps below:
- Login to your Payoneer Account Dashboard.
- Look at the the top MENU pane of your account admin area, and you will see a link labelled “SERVICES”, hover your mouse on it and select “US Payment Service”
- On the US payment service Page, since you are a new user, you will be ask to click a SIGN UP link that will sign you up for the US payment service. This is the payment service that will help you withdraw you cash from paypal in Nigeria. Wait till they send you a mail that you have been approved for the US Payment service.
- After you have gotten approval email, login to your account and follow step 2 above.
- On the US Service page, you should have a demo cheque on that page like the one below. on that cheque, you will see your own PERSONAL BANKING DETAILS. You will see your account number and Bank routing number. Wirte them down because you will need the very soon.
Now lets see how to add our account to withdraw our Money from PayPal so that we can collect it with ATM in Nigeria
- Now that you have your required bank details, go to Paypal and Login to your Paypal Account (don’t forget to use your VPN or IP to login to your account)
- Go to the “Profile” menu and select “Add or Edit US Bank Account
- You will then need to enter your US Payment Service details which you have written down the other time or better still you can check it from your Payoneer Account Panel. It should automatically detect you Bank name and co.
- For Your Account type, choose “Checking account”
- Click on add account and you will get a message that some amount of money have been sent to your bank account to verify that you are the owner bla bla bla bla..
- Just wait for 2-3 days and you will get a mail in your inbox from Payoneer informing you that you have gotten two payments and the payment details will be stated.
- Now, open your VPN or your IP palava, and login yo your paypal account, from the right sidebar, you should see a link that reads “confirm your bank account” click this link and enter the two amounts that was sent into your Payoneer account and BINGO! your account will be verified.
- On the Paypal account page, in front of your Bank details, you will see an option to set the Bank as you PRIMARY ACCOUNT, Just click it and set it as your PRIMARY ACCOUNT. From now on, when you have any money you want to withdraw from your Paypal Account, Just initiate the withdrawal into that account and your Payoneer Debit card will be credited within 2-3 days.
So, this is how to easily and safely withdraw money from you Paypal account in Nigeria with any ATM. This process may seem a bit stressful but it is a safe method of getting your PayPal hard earned cash securely from Nigeria
If you have found this post helpful and informative, Kindly share it with your Friends on Facebook and Twitter. If you have any problem or questions, Kindly drop them via the comment form and I will attend to you.